Thursday, March 4, 2010

First few days in Deutschland

I'm here!

I was met at the trainstation by a "tutor" from the International Office, who helped me get my room key and such. Turns out, I have a decent-sized studio apartment.

Today, I did all of the annoyingly german bureaucratic things, and tomorrow I'll make my way to Ikea and get a few things, namely a frying pan, a table for my alarm clock, a trash can, and a lamp.

Besides the fact that it's incredibly frustrating to deal with people in German on a continual, all-day basis, I'm enjoying myself. Würzburg is a very beautiful city, and I can't wait to share some pictures with you.

Hopefully I will have internet in my Apartment (tomorrow? if not, monday), when I will upload like crazy.

Until then, I'm going to nap. My brain has done enough functioning for one day.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait till you have internet so you can upload all of those crazy pictures you've been taking!

    ReplyDelete